Monday, May 10, 2010

I think I might be the most spoiled wife ever......


For Mothers Day this year, my husband out did himself! He knows how much I have been wanting a dedicated space for my work. Well, last week he drove himself down to the Mexican border, not once, but TWICE to get this set for me. Then he set it up and surprised me with it! I was amazed and stunned! Not that he would do that, he is always doing something special for me, but just that I finally had MY OWN space! No more working in the dining room and hating that it junked up the house.

Oh and then I also got the Flex Shaft!!!! I have wanted this FOREVER! Now I just need to learn how to use it!

3 comments:

Ann Hartley said...

Best gift ever!! I'm so excited for you! So great that you have such a supportive family!!!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful Mother's Day surprise...you will enjoy "your" space so much.

Heidi said...

That is so cool! I'm jealous for sure!